Print & Interactive Designer
Might & Main is seeking a graphic designer with print and web design experience to join our creative team.
Based on creative briefs and direction from senior designers, our graphic designers generate original design concepts for various print and interactive media, and see their own and others' designs through revisions, refinement, execution and into production.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong typography skills, knowledge of design principles and color theory, and mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Possess compelling conceptual thinking and communication skills, generate ideas quickly, work collaboratively and brainstorm on the fly with the design team.
- Take direction well and execute the ideas of others in addition to their own.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a variety of mediums and across multiple platforms to create collateral material, packaging, environmental graphics, corporate identity, print publications, websites, and more.
- Understand print production and pre-press processes; be able to deliver error-free press-ready files to print vendors.
- Understand the basics of web design and production, have experience working with hosted CMS tools such as SquareSpace and WordPress, and be able to understand, write and modify basic front-end HTML and CSS.
At least 2-3 years of related work experience.
Proven ability to:
- Generate a breadth of original design ideas, iterate on those ideas, and produce production-ready designs
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Execute on others' ideas as well as your own
- Manage workload and meet deadlines
Expert skills in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite software.
This is a part-time, hourly position with potential to become full-time and salaried. Pay commensurate with experience and skillset.
If you believe that you might be the right fit, convince us by emailing Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé, portfolio, and relevant experience. No phone calls please.